Thank you for considering Growing Up Montessori School for your child’s education.
The following steps comprise our enrollment procedure:
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Our enrollment procedures are in place to make sure enrollment is a good fit for the family, child and the school.
1. Schedule a tour.
2. Schedule a classroom visit for yourself.
3. Schedule a visit for your child.
4. Submit an application form and $50 non-refundable application fee.
5. Submit enrollment contract, field trip permission form, health questionnaire, up to date immunization forms, Fundraising agreement, a $200 non-refundable Materials and Insurance Fee and tuition checks.
Growing Up Montessori admits children regardless of race, creed or origin.
Growing Up Montessori School is open Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5:15pm. The regular school day begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:00pm. Families are encouraged to arrive by 8:15am in order to provide a smooth transition for children. Beforecare (7:30am - 8:00am) and Aftercare (until 5:15pm) are available for an additional amount outlined on the Schedules and Tuition Document above.
1. Sibling: 5% discount on tuition (per child) when siblings attend school together.
2. Teacher: 5% discount on tuition when parent works as a teacher in New Mexico schools.
Growing Up Montessori School requires 60 days written notice for withdrawal.